Bonus video: King Abdullah Asserts Jordan’s role on Temple Mount
Follow the links to read the articles in this week’s Israel Packet.
- Foreign Policy, Obama to Israel: our tax dollars won’t go to your defense contractors
- Forward, Jill Stein trumpets Jewish pride but falls flat with actual Jewish voters
- Times of Israel, With détente agreed, Turkey’s deputy PM eyes Israel trip
- Times of Israel, IDF arrests key Hamas election official in West Bank
- JTA, How women are pushing Israel’s rabbis to loosen the chains of marriage
- Washington Institute, Israeli defense minister surprises by announcing West Bank projects
- Jerusalem Post, Caroline Glick: Counting the Palestinians
- Forward, What’s behind the boom in Orthodox women singers?
- JTA, How Parisian public schools became No-Go zones for Jews
- Jewish Week, Natalie Portman’s latest gamble
- The Tower, Israeli contact lens treatment for corneal swelling gets FDA approval
- JTA, At 80 a Munich Olympics and Holocaust survivor is still the sportsman
- Forward, How Steven Hill, Law and Order actor, chose Orthodox faith over stardom
- Forward, Esther Jungreis, Orthodox Jewish outreach pioneer, dies at 80
Some articles may require subscriptions for access.
Have an article to share? Email it to email@example.com
The opinions expressed in these articles are not endorsed by Ner Tamid Synagogue or its board of directors.