Bonus Video: See what Donald Trump, now the official Republic nominee, says about his policy toward Israel, Hamas
Read this week’s Israel highlights:
- JTA, Jewish republicans wonder how to vouch for Trump when he won’t help out
- Tablet, Jews have already lost the election
- Wall Street Journal, Israel’s counterterrorism lessons for Europe
- New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/world/middleeast/To France from Israel – lessons on living with terror
- Jewish Week, Jewish groups walk tightrope on racial tensions
- Tablet, An important part of the Iran nuclear deal was just made public for the first time
- Forbes, http://www.forbes.com/sites/elizabethmacbride/2016/07/18/five-lessons-on-cybersecurity-from-an-israeli-general/#6280e2b91b58
- Virtual Jerusalem, Turkey, Egypt, Africa: How Bibi pulled off a diplomacy trifecta
- Virtual Jerusalem, Supermeat: Israel startup aims to grow meat without the animal
- Yahoo News, Elie Wiesel, witness to evil and symbol of endurance
- The Tower, Suspected Hezbollah drone infiltrates Israeli air space
Have an article to share? Email it to [email protected]
Some articles may require subscriptions for access.
The opinions expressed in these articles are not endorsed by Ner Tamid Synagogue or its board of directors.