Bonus video: Senators say defund Palestinians for compensating terrorists
Follow the links to read the articles in this week’s Israel Packet:
- Foreign Policy, What would Shimon do with the Israel-Palestine peace process?
- New York Times, Thomas Friedman: Peres was 93 years young
- Times of Israel, Prince Charles secretly visited grandmother’s grave while in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Post, The IDF’s active defense brings security to Hebron region
- Israel Hayom, http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=36859
- USA Today, French-Jews feel they can give their children a better future in Israel
- Institute for National Security Studies, Jordan chooses stability
- Debka, Offshore gas deal with Turkey could dry up
- Al-Monitor, Anti-Zionist ultra Orthodox secretly accept government funds
- Jewish Baseball Museum, Israeli baseball victory in Brooklyn means WBC game against South Korea in March
Some articles may require subscriptions for access.
Have an article to share? Email it to [email protected]
The opinions expressed in these articles are not endorsed by Ner Tamid Synagogue or its board of directors.