Bonus video: Netanyahu accuses PA of plans for ethnic cleansing
Follow the links to read the articles in this week’s Israel Packet:
- Foreign Policy, Netanyahu backs down in US-Israel military aid deal
- Wall Street Journal, At the UN only Israel is an occupying power
- Los Angeles Times, BDS is immoral
- New York Times, The controversy about Benjamin Netanyahu’s ethnic cleansing statement
- JTA, YU search committee to propose ex-NYC pulpit rabbi as president
- Washington Post, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas was once a KGB spy codenamed Mole, report claims
- JCPA, Israel’s-rights to territories under international law
- Tablet, US ambassador to the UN Samantha Power slams its bias against Israel
- Leading Edge, Are Jewish organizations that are great places to work?
- New York Times, Anti-Semitism and the British left
- Huffington Post, Why Israel is strengthening
- Voice of America, Israel, Facebook officials: Incitement complaints
- JTA, Jewish refugee who received iconic war’s-end Times Square kiss dies at 92
- Jewish Baseball Museum, Meet Israel’s manager for WBC: If we win, it will heighten awareness for baseball in Israel
Some articles may require subscriptions for access.
Have an article to share? Email it to [email protected]
The opinions expressed in these articles are not endorsed by Ner Tamid Synagogue or its board of directors.